PERSONALIZED MENTORING FOR SHORT FILM, FEATURE FILM OR MINISERIES SCREENPLAYS
Where do you feel your plot is at?
Do you feel comfortable with your dossier? Do you have a strong pitch?
How can I help you?
I have been a professional script consultant since 2008. I was a script analyst for Eurimages (Council of Europe) from 2016 to 2020. I have also had the good fortune to advise and accompany more than 70 feature and miniseries scripts in Europe and LatAm. I have been an advisor at the Film Academy Residencies and a mentor at La Residencia Navarra.
I advise all kinds of genres and formats, but in the last 7 years I've been mainly sought after to advise thrillers, science fiction and a lot of TERROR.
Each project has different particularities and needs. My goal is to accompany the screenwriter(s) in the best possible way to get the most out of their writing process towards a first script version, or their rewriting process towards an important deadline.
Each consultancy consists of:
- A report on the strengths and weaknesses of the project, as well as technical and creative proposals to improve the script.
- An online meeting (minimum 4 hours) with the scriptwriter or team members to delve into the comments and do extensive brainstorming together.
- During this session, a detailed review of the presentation dossier or sales dossier to be submitted to state and international calls for proposals is given.
- I am available throughout the rewriting process for any questions or problems that may arise.
- When the mentee feels that his or her script has made significant progress, a new online meeting is held to follow up on the rewrite.
Depending on the needs of your project, we can agree on several consulting services and adapt to the needs of your writing at the times that best suit you.
Do you have any doubts or questions?
Script consultancy for master Jairo Pinilla